Viñas & Deluca Privacy &
Viñas & DeLuca, PLLC provides this privacy statement to demonstrate its firm commitment to privacy for its website users and to disclose its information gathering and dissemination practices. For questions, comments, or concerns, please contact:
Viñas & DeLuca, PLLC
9200 S. Dadeland Blvd., Suite 400Miami, FL 33156
Email: [email protected]
Phone: (305) 372-3650
SERVER LOG INFORMATION
Like many websites, we may collect certain technical information about your use of the website and generally this is not information we could use to identify you without reference to other information. For example, we may collect your internet protocol (IP) address, browser type, the identity of your internet service provider (ISP), the number and duration of page visits, how you were directed to the website, and the number of clicks you make when you use the website. This does not include demographic information about you. We track and reference your usage information, in aggregation with the usage information of other visitors to the website, to better understand how effective our website is and how visitors interact with it. We may use third parties, such as Google and our website host, to provide analytics services based on this data. The analytics and the underlying data are generally only accessible to Viñas & DeLuca, PLLC and our third party providers.
When you visit https://www.vdlegal.com/ (“the website”), you are identified as a unique IP address that is automatically collected in server logs. The website uses this information to help diagnose problems with our server and to analyze server traffic to learn which pages on the website receive more or fewer visitors. This information is anonymous and cannot be traced back to a specific individual. The server log also can tell us which browser you are using and the name of the website that referred you to our site.
We may collect certain information by automated means when you visit the website of Viñas & DeLuca, PLLC such as how many users visited the website and the pages accessed. By collecting this information, we learn how to best tailor the website to our visitors. We collect this information through various means such as “cookies,” “web beacons” and IP addresses, as explained below.
- Web Beacons. Certain pages on our Sites may contain “web beacons” (also known as Internet tags, pixel tags and clear GIFs). These web beacons allow third parties to obtain information such as the IP address of the computer that downloaded the page on which the beacon appears, the URL of the page on which the beacon appears, the time the page containing the beacon was viewed, the type of browser used to view the page, and the information in cookies set by the third party.
- IP Addresses. An IP address is a unique identifier that certain electronic devices use to identify and communicate with each other on the Internet. When you visit our Sites, we may view the IP address of the device you use to connect to the Internet. We use this information to determine the general physical location of the device and understand from what geographic regions our website visitors come. We also may use this information to enhance our Sites.
You may be able to change your Internet browser settings to reflect your preference for accepting, storing, and/or deleting cookies. You can likely manage cookies through your web browser. Most browsers will tell you how to stop accepting new cookies, how to be notified when you receive a new cookie, and how to disable existing cookies.
USER-SUPPLIED PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION
Current and future services on the website may require users to set up an account and provide names, email addresses, and other personal information. By providing this information, you can transact business via the Internet, which in the past required telephone or mail contact with the website.
You have the opportunity to submit certain personal information (such as your name, email, phone number, address, etc.) via our website for the following purposes:
- Receiving Viñas & DeLuca, PLLC communications or publications. If you request an eNewsletter, a White Paper, article, Blog, case evaluation, or other information, then we use this information to send you the requested publications or information. Viñas & DeLuca, PLLC or their service providers may use persistent cookies to identify you as a subscriber and continue to deliver content to you.
- Asking for further information. You have the opportunity to provide feedback to us or make inquiries of us through the “Contact Us” link. We use this information to communicate with you as requested.
Sharing Your Information
We may share your personal information as permitted by law, including with third parties in one or more of the following ways:
- Third party service providers, such as website hosts: We use third parties to host our website. These third parties may have access to your personal information submitted through the website consistent with the hosting of the site.
- Third party organizations that otherwise assist Viñas & DeLuca, PLLC in providing goods, services or information.
- Auditors and other professional advisers.
- Law enforcement or other government and regulatory agencies or other third parties as required by, and in accordance with, applicable law or regulation.
We do not share or sell personally identifiable information to third parties for their commercial marketing purposes.
We reserve the right to disclose your personal information as permitted or required by law or regulation.
The information which we may collect from you may be transferred to, stored and processed by us in a destination outside of the European Economic Area (the “EEA”), including countries whose laws concerning data privacy may not be comparable to those in EEA jurisdictions, but will only be done so in accordance with applicable laws.
Our Policies Concerning Information From Minors
This website is not intended for children under the age of thirteen and we do not knowingly collect personal information from such children. Children under the age of thirteen should not use our website or provide us with any personal information.
In the event that we learn that we have inadvertently gathered personal information from children under the age of 13, we will use reasonable efforts to erase such information from our records.
The website contains links to other external websites (“linked sites”) that we believe may be useful to the website visitors and the public. Viñas & DeLuca, PLLC is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of these linked sites.
The website has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control. Only authorized employees, agents and contractors (who have agreed to keep information secure and confidential) have access to this information. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Accordingly, and despite our efforts, we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us, or to or from our online products or services.
Revised April 14, 2020