Miami Motorcycle Accident Attorney
Our motorcycle accident attorneys in Miami have seen firsthand the life-changing injuries that these wrecks can cause. With an extensive background in catastrophic injury cases, our lawyers know what it takes to account for all damages, both past and future, that a claimant may be owed in these cases.
Contact us for a free consultation. You won’t pay any fees unless we win. Dial (305) 372-3650 to get started.
Contact a Motorcycle Accident Attorney in Miami Right Away
The importance of acting quickly cannot be overstated if you were injured in a traffic accident. Your Miami motorcycle accident lawyer will want to investigate the scene and compile evidence as soon as possible. Also, there are deadlines for filing these lawsuits, and if the statute of limitations passes before you file, the case will almost certainly be dismissed.
Qualities That Set Our Motorcycle Accident Lawyers Apart
Whether your injuries are minor or quite serious, you have a legal right to pursue a personal injury claim for damages if you were injured because of another person’s negligence. These types of cases are more common than you might think, but just because they happen frequently does not mean they’re easy to handle on your own. Because of the myriad obstacles you’ll face right from the moment the insurance adjuster contacts you, it’s best to have a Miami motorcycle accident lawyer in your corner.
There are plenty of injury lawyers in the city, but not all law firms offer quality representation. Many are just settlement mills that prefer to settle cases quickly.
Here are a few factors that set our lawyers apart from the rest:
- We Have a Track Record of Success in Accident Cases: Our attorneys have an extensive background in motorcycle accident cases. We know the case law and statutes pertaining to these cases, and we can use that knowledge and our experience to help you maximize the potential value of your claim.
- We Have Ample Resources: Preparing for a personal injury case is a complex endeavor. For your case to be successful, it may be necessary to obtain deposition from various experts. These could include medical professionals, accident reconstructionists, economists, and others. Our motorcycle accident attorneys in Miami have access to well-credentialed experts.
- We Have Plenty of Positive Reviews: Written testimonials from previous clients are a sign that your lawyer is skilled at what they do. Nothing trumps being able to hear a previous client tell you directly about their experience. Our law firm has dozens of five-star reviews on Google, which is a testament to our exceptional legal representation.
Should I Still See a Doctor Even If I Feel Fine?
If you were hurt in a motorcycle crash, you should seek medical attention right away. Even after a high-speed collision, injuries may not be immediately obvious; however, once the shock and adrenaline wear off, the pain and discomfort can start to set it. Sometimes a person can appear unscathed on the surface but may have injured organs or suffered internal bleeding, which could be fatal.
Even minor injuries may get worse if left unattended, so it is important that you see a doctor after any traffic accident. Here are three reasons you should see a doctor as soon as possible, even if you feel okay:
- Help You Disputes By Insurers: Not only will a medical specialist be able to identify unseen injuries that may worsen over time, their report will help improve your personal injury claim. To minimize their liability or even dispute your claim, insurance companies will try to play down the severity of your injuries. A medical exam and a doctor’s report makes it difficult for insurers to do this. Without a medical check-up or treatment, insurers may argue that your condition is pre-existing or may have occurred after the accident.
- Determines Future Treatment Costs: When you are in an accident, you might not immediately feel pain or notice bruising. That’s because our bodies react to shock by releasing adrenaline, which numbs the pain. However, once the initial shock has subsided, the pain will gradually set in. Seeking medical attention as soon as possible will mean your doctor can address your pain before it hits. They will also be able to scan for skeletal or internal injuries that may worsen with time or become long-term injuries. This will help improve your claim for total costs of your medical bills and any future medical treatment you might need.
- Strengthens Your Personal Injury Claim: Seeking immediate medical attention has its benefits when you have to lodge a personal injury claim. Part of your case being successful means having to present evidence of medical records. The longer you wait to see a doctor, the harder it will be to prove your injuries resulted from the accident. A detailed diagnosis and treatment prescribed by a medical professional helps improve your claim and buffer it against insurance disputes.
Common Causes of Motorcycle Accidents in South Florida
Unfortunately, riding a motorcycle responsibly is not always enough. Among the many safety challenges faced by motorcyclists, they are invariably hard to see and smaller than other passenger vehicles. Additionally, because motorcycles handle and respond differently than trucks and cars, other drivers do not always anticipate and react to motorcycles as they would with automobiles, trucks, and large vehicles. Wet roads, fog, and other inclement weather also pose greater dangers to motorcycle riders. These hazards can make it harder for other drivers to appreciate and timely react to motorcycle traffic and, as a consequence, increase the likelihood of a serious collision.
Product defects can also result in motorcycle accidents and injuries. Our attorneys have a track record of success in catastrophic injury cases. We know what it takes to win claims involving back, brain, and other severe injuries.
Free Consultation with a Miami Motorcycle Accident Attorney Near You
Call our office today at (305) 372-3650 to speak with a personal injury lawyer about your case. If you were hurt in a motorcycle accident and want to pursue a claim, our team is here to help. You can also reach us via our contact form.